Counter

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Tuesday, September 9th, 2014

Well we've had a busy week ... Addie off to a new school, Graydon in a new daycare and Leanne starting a new job.  It was a hectic crazy week and I'm glad it's over!  Over the weekend I got the Coop for the laying hens started, Made my witches brew for the post powder beetles I have in the barn, and made a trip to Wheatley to grab my tool box and a few other items still in the shop.  Needless to say I have a lot of stuff to still pack and bring up here and with October fast approaching I'm running outta time.

Here's a Few Pics's.


The Barn


 Back of the House / Garage



Front View


The Stalls in the barn


Graydon helping me on the coop


My Witches brew for Post Powder Beetles - 1 Gallon Antifreeze concentrate, 3.5lbs of Boric Acid, and 4.5lbs of Borax.  Bring to 260 degrees F and you have a solution you can mix 50/50 with water and spray for any nasty wood eating insect.


This is from a couple of weekends ago for Graydon's birthday. From Top to Bottom: Addi, Evan, Arley on the left and Graydon on the Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment