Counter

Monday 20 April 2015

Monday, April 20th, 2015

It's been a great week with great weather.  Gets one looking forward to the comming summer - we don't have black flies like some of my Northern friends!


Grayson helping me boil off the last batch of sap for the year!
Has his hammer in hand just in case a nail pops up!


Addie loves looking after the chicks


Addie and her favorite one - don't know how she keeps track of him


Addie pointing out "Sir Pecks A lot" LOL


Murphy getting aquatinted with the pigs.


Addie getting the eggs. Part of her chores


On Friday Leanne and I went into London to see the Tragically Hip.  It's the Warden's favourite band.


The Hip


Gordon Downie of The Tragically Hip - Still has tons of energy and put on a great show! 


On Saturday I tilled the garden and added a bunch of manure and worked it all up.  Can't wait to plant it this spring!


Finished Tilling


Graydon thought it was a big sand box! 


It was also a great day for clothes drying!  Gotta love the warm weather!


I opened one of the smaller paddocks and the cows didn't waste anytime getting in and munching away.


Wooly our pregnant cow is just about there by the looks of her.  She is starting to "bag up" or making milk so she is getting close to calving.


I've procrastinated so I'm just finishing my maple syrup off today.
Well that's the last week in a nutshell - have fun and take'er easy.

2 comments: